All notarization fees are based on the California Government Code8211. California notary code allows notaries to charge a maximum of
$15 per each notarized signature and an additional travel fee, which must be disclosed separate from the notarization charges. To expedite the notary service, without additional fees, please be certain all documents to be notarized are appropriately completed before your scheduled appointment.
- State of California standard fee per notarized signature: $15
Includes: Acknowledgments, Jurats, Oaths and Copy Certification by Document Custodian
- All appointments will incur a travel fee that is agreed upon prior to scheduling any appointment.
- Miscellaneous Charge – I will wait no more than 15 minutes for the signer to arrive at the scheduled appointment time. For each
15 minutes thereafter a $15.00 charge will be added to the cost of service.
- A $25 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Forms of payment: All major credit cards, cash, approved personal checks only, invoice available upon request, Venmo and PayPal.